Heritage H 157 Ultra Top
- - 17 degree peghead pitch
- - one piece mahogany neck
- - white bound head veneer with mother of pearl inlay.
- - 24 3/4” scale ebony white bound fingerboard with 22 frets.
- - with mother of pearl block inlays.
- - Single cutaway solid body with solid carved maple top and solid mahogany back
- - multiple white bound top and back; bound wood pickguard.
Body Size :
- - Rim Thickness - 2”
- - Body Width - 13”
- - Body Length – 17 1/4”
- - two humbucking pickups from Amber Pickups " 59 Crosspoint "
- - two volume and two tone controls with selector switch.
- - Gold plated hardware.
- - 4,2 kg
ca. 2 Days.